We are delighted to announce that we will be opening our doors once again on Wednesday 30 the September. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you all back but we must ensure we do everything we can to keep both you and our team safe therefore we have put in place the following measures in line with Government guidance.
* All our staff have been trained and gained certification on COVID safe practices in the workplace specific to the hospitality industry.
* We will provide hand sanitiser at the entrance and exit.
* We have spaced out our tables to ensure social distancing practices are adhered to.
* We will only be offering table service, please do not go to the bar to order drinks or food.
* We have further increased our rigorous cleaning measures; in between customer use tables,chairs and card payment machines will be sanitisied. At regular intervals during operational hours door handles, push plates, taps etc around the pub and in the toilets will be also be sanitised.
* We will be introducing a one-way system through the building. You will be greeted in the
restaurant by a member of the team and shown to your seat.
* We will be displaying our menu on our website, Facebook and Instagram pages, please view
this where possible use your own phone or tablet to avoid unnecessary paper waste and cleaning of laminated menus.
* When you have finished and paid your bill you will be asked to leave the building through the main alleyway.
* We will be offering our revised menu as take-away too, please feel free to take advantage of this is you don’t feel quite ready to dine at the restaurant. In this instance, we will ask for payment over the phone when you place your order and you will be advised of timescales.
Upon arrival a member of our team will meet you in the restaurant will advise you on collection.
Upon arrival please make sure you are wearing a face-covering until seated at your table. Face covering should be worn should you need to leave your table to visit the toilet or leaving the building.
* Please be patient with us, we haven’t been in this situation before and it will be a case of
trial and error until we get things right.
* Please book your table in advance, this applies to those of you who just wish to drink, as
mentioned earlier sitting/standing at the bar or in the bar area is strictly prohibited. It also means we can space reservations to avoid putting undue pressure on the back of house staff, our kitchen is quite restricted therefore, in order to maintain social distancing and keep our team safe we will be working with a limited number of staff. Depending on
demand you may be required to vacate your table after a 2 hour allocation.
* Please be prepared to give us your name and telephone number upon arrival if you haven’t made a reservation, any spare tables will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Please also be aware that there may be a wait for your meal as we will give priority to those
who have made a reservation.
* Please use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
* Please do NOT push tables together or move furniture around.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Please keep dogs with you and on a tight leash.
Whilst the above are based on Government guidelines it is important to remember that there are also rules which must be abided with and the Police and other local authority governing bodies have the right to impose fines if they are not.
* Social distancing: Please maintain 2m where possible or at least 1m+ with people outside
your family/household group or Social Bubble.
* Dining indoors: Only two family/household groups may socialise together. (Bookings will be restricted to a maximum of 6 people).
* Dining outdoors: As per above up to a max of 8 people from two family/household groups
may socialise together. Or up to 6 people from any number of households.
* In the event of adverse weather conditions we are unable to offer you shelter indoors if
your reserved table is outside.
* We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave if we feel they are in breach of any of the law
or guidelines and putting themselves, other customers or staff at risk.